High Point University to offer all Miss and Teen Candidates $1,000/yr Participation Award
Miss North Carolina's Outstanding Teen 2019-2020, Karlee was awarded a full tuition scholarship and is a current High Point University student.
High Point University, The Premier Life Skills University, is happy to offer all Miss and Outstanding Teen Candidates a $1,000 per year Participation Award. In addition, we are pleased to offer any candidate meeting the below academic criteria the following opportunities. For the Miss North Carolina and Miss North Carolina’s Outstanding Teen and those who finished in the top 10, we will gladly offer each an opportunity to interview to increase their award further as stated below:
- 3.25 GPA (un-weighted) and a 1100 SAT or 22 ACT or test optional = $5,000 Per Year Scholarship
- 3.5 GPA (un-weighted) and a 1200 SAT or 24 ACT or higher = $7,000 Per Year Scholarship
- 3.75 GPA (un-weighted) and a 1300 SAT or 27 ACT or higher = $10,000 Per Year Scholarship
- Scholarships awarded to participants/winners who meet any/all requirements for undergraduate admission to HPU.
- Scholarships are tuition only, in-kind and cannot be used for any expenses other than tuition; cannot be applied to room and board, current tuition balances for any participant currently enrolled at the University, and have no cash value; strictly for tuition.
- Scholarships are renewable as long as the participants/winners maintain the required academic average and standards of conduct set forth by the University.
- Scholarships cannot be combined with other scholarship offerings/winnings offered to the participants/winners by the University, i.e. Presidential Scholarships, etc.
- Tuition only in-kind scholarships may not be applied to graduate programs or courses of study; strictly undergraduate.